Tuesday 13 October 2015

Cream Cakes and Curry

Hi

Not a good day today!

So work was OK, day went rather quick, had a fair bit of niggles in the right quad, and my knee gave out a couple of times.

Had been ok with food until I found out I was meant to be staying late for a CPD session at work!  I had wanted to get home as my daughter (who has been going through a few issues at school) had her meeting and wanted to get home to see how she had got on.  So it put me in a mood.

Walked into hall for CPD session to a large table full of sandwiches, picky bits and Italian Cream Cakes!!!  Well you know what happened then.. I ate and ate and ate and ate, the cakes were soooo good.  I did have 2 fruit sticks but guess that doesn't balance out.

And as I write this post my wonderful fiance has just served Chicken Tikka Marsala, naan and poppadoms!!

Add that to the fact I couldn't run due to right knee/quad, a very bad day :(

That is all
FBB

No comments:

Post a Comment