Monday 12 October 2015

Spiders and dogs noses!

Hi,

Its that time of year where my house is frequented with many large fat 8 legged creatures, and I am petrified of the things!

Last night the other half had just removed another from behind the TV when from the corner of my eye I saw a large black movement by the sofa arm I was leaning on.  I jumped so quick and twisted my knee in doing so!
OMG the pain, I am not sure if the damage was all sustained from the quick movement or whether it was to do with the muscle in the top part of the leg which had felt a bit tight since my runs.

Either way I spent the next 10 minutes almost crying, pains shooting up and down my leg, the worst part of it was the big black movement that mad me jump was my dogs nose!  I hadn't realised he was laying on his bed next to the sofa and had jumped up because Rob had moved.

Have felt some pain today, so am concerned ill have to put off running tomorrow and rest it some more.

On a brighter note, Monday is almost over so only 4 days until the weekend, when I'm off to Oxford to watch Rob run Abingdon Marathon.  He is hoping for ABC times (always have 3 times, your dream time, the time you happy with and then the time you will be unhappy going over.) A: 3:50, B: 3:53, C: 3:59:59.

I think when I get to London my ABC will be A: Finish to get Medal, B: Finish C:Dont Die!!

Happy Monday all.
FBB
(Fatty Boom Boom)

No comments:

Post a Comment