Thursday 3 December 2015

Big Marathon Challenge

Hi all,

So the news....  I have won a competition to be a Big Marathon Challenge team member.  Women's Running magazine ran the competition and I entered by email, they wanted 4 women who had a guaranteed place in the spring marathon.



I couldn't believe it when I got the email to say I had been chosen!  I am off to London tomorrow to meet the rest of the team, Women's Running editor, coaches from Full Potential, Nutritionists from High5, ASICS, and many more.

I cannot wait, I will be getting the much needed advice on how to run properly, how to eat properly, and now I really can see myself getting to that finishing line.

I will be featuring in the magazine alongside my team members.

Watch here for a full report on my day in London.

Happy running all!

FBB

No comments:

Post a Comment